HISTORICAL CITY CENTRE MAASSLUIS
Our dear customers come to us from all over the country and abroad. We think this is great and we really appreciate it! To be able to prepare your trip to Maassluis, we have put together some tips.
The town centre is characterised by its many independent entrepreneurs. You will find many specialist shops, each with their own unique products. In addition, the town centre is ideal for daily shopping, clothing and luxury items. Whether it is the cosy Markt, with its terraces and the fountain in summer, the characteristic vliets or the partly medieval Hoogstraat: you can have a good time and enjoy shopping here!
Feeling peckish while shopping? Then you can visit various catering establishments in the city centre for the most delicious dishes. Many of these are located in monumental buildings.
In the Maassluis city centre, you have:
- Ample free parking all around*.
- A maritime historic core
- Every Friday the market on the Marelstraat from 08.30-16.30 hrs
- Two harbours with unique tugboats within walking distance
- Opportunities to discover the canals and the 'green' Middle Delft Country
*If you park in the blue zone on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, don't forget to put down your blue parking disc!
Our address (shop)
L'eau Vive home & fashion
Adjusted opening hours
Good Friday 10am-4pm
Easter Monday 17-04-2022 Closed
Easter Monday 18-04-2022 Closed
King's day 27-04-2022 Closed
Ascension day 26-05-2022 Closed
Whit Monday 05-06-2022 Closed
Whit Monday 06-06-2022 Closed
Christmas Day 25-12-2022 Closed
Boxing Day 26-12-2022 Closed
Our favorite to eat
- Vrolijk aan de vliet - be surprised!
- Monsieur Paul - a household name in the town centre
- Bavette Farmshop & Boutique restaurant
- Of course not to be forgotten during a visit to Maassluis... "The Holtkamp Tompoes".
Our favourite to sleep
The town centre is easy to reach by car from the A20 motorway. There is also a metro in Maassluis Centrum (line B towards Hoek van Holland Haven) and buses at several stops within walking distance.
And of course perfectly located between Rotterdam centre and Hoek van Holland beach (metro).